Click on the picture to see more details!
A real classic
Large diameter, relatively flat frame: this is the CoreLine with the open, rather traditional sound.
Due to its design, this drum has a slightly larger volume than the UNIVERSAL.
Special feature: most of these models come with a spine line in the centre of the drumskin.
That’s why it also sounds a bit more "crispy" than the UNIVERSAL.
- EdlauerSelect premium goat skin drumhead
- Taped for more harmonic sound
- Skin mounting flush with outer frame. Plain, ageless design
- Outer frame: tube-bonded, cross-laminated beech plywood with sliced noble veneer exterior
- Inner frames (tuning system): Shifted plywood made of layered laminated beech veneer
- Tool-less Multi-point tuning system with open star tuners
- Tapered skin edge, universal shaped bearing edge.
- Comfort shaped tuning ring
- Comfort shaped inner frame edge
- 40 cm diameter, 13 cm frame depth, ca. 1660 g