Click on the picture to see more details!
The largest and therefore loudest CoreLine model.
This is also the model with the longest vibration time.
Just like the MINI, this model is a new addition that joined the CoreLine series in the summer of 2020.
For technical reasons, relatively thick skins with a centric spine line are used for this model.
The skin selection combined with the large diameter enable players to use special techniques that aren’t possible with the smaller CoreLine models. For example, this drum can produce a roaring, expressive bass that could otherwise only be produced by the TrHED. The sound can be described as very primal and earthy.
The CoreLine MAXI is an archaic drum with a modern design. A true king!
- EdlauerSelect premium goat skin drumhead
- Taped for more harmonic sound
- Skin mounting flush with outer frame. Plain, ageless design
- Outer frame: tube-bonded, cross-laminated beech plywood with sliced noble veneer exterior
- Inner frames (tuning system): Shifted plywood made of layered laminated beech veneer
- Tool-less Multi-point tuning system with open star tuners
- Tapered skin edge, universal shaped bearing edge.
- Comfort shaped tuning ring
- Comfort shaped inner frame edge
- 45 cm diameter, 13 cm frame depth, ca. 2000 g