Rebellion Drums Bodhráns are made for standard synthetic drum heads.
The drums come in two different models:
The Touchstone model comes in three different colours bright, brown and dark.
The Wave model comes in silver and red and features a concave outer frame.
- Rebellion Drums Bodhráns are designed to meet the needs and standards of contemporary percussionists.
- Our flexible design can use any 14″ synthetic drumhead, allowing you to tailor your own individual sound.
- Do you want a deep, attack-heavy sound with short sustain, like a compressed heavy metal bass drum? How about a sound that is tonally close to goatskin? Do you want to try timpani-style calfskin sound? How about a virtually Silent practice head? These are all possibilities with Rebellion Drums bodhráns!
- Comes with Rebellion Drums Universal Skyntone® Drumhead
- The unique bayonet ring skin holding system allows incredibly fast tool-less head changes
Here is a video showing the head change:
- Our bodhráns are completely vegan. We use no animal products in the skin, frame, glue, or surface treatment.
- All of our design elements work in harmony with sound being the first and foremost consideration.
- Our bodhráns speak clearly at all dynamic levels and with any type of stick. They present a pleasingly musical sound across the entire frequency range, without any tones that stick out from the mix.
- The bodhráns weigh enough to feel solid, but they are light enough that traveling with them is easy.
- The size of the bodhráns is universal. They are big enough to give power to the sound, but small enough not to be overwhelming in a session or acoustic environment.
Here are the different ReBELLion Drums Bodhrans:
JoomShopping Download & Support