Developed by Cormac Byrne, produced by Stevie Moises. A remarkable and unique tipper.
Cormac Byrne’s own design, which he describes as
capable of producing those big warm bass notes but also those tight high pops in the top end.
The Bodhrod is designed to fit comfortably between thumb and fingers, with a non-slip grip. The tension ring can be easily adjusted to produce varying levels of click.
The Bodhrod consists of a bundle of 12 x 3mm rods split into two bundles of 5 and 7 rods. Hybrid model, 5 x walnut, 7 x maple rods.
- Cormac Byrne signature tipper
- 12 dowels of 3 mm diameter each, 5 x walnut, 7 x maple rods
- length: 23 cm
- weight: ca. 26 g
- designed according to Cormac Byrne's wishes and needs
- each dowel is slightly rounded off
- grip made of olive wood, added non slip tape